Small clear glass bottle with metal cap. Embossed on sides ‘B. W. & Co’ (for Burroughs Wellcome) and ‘TABLOID’. External screw-on cap, embossed ‘Wellcome Chemical Works, over 270 highest awards’ (a total exceeded in 1912). In late¬†1910, Burroughs Wellcome had over 240 awards; by the end of 1911, ‘over 260’.¬†Embossed on base R[egistere]d 542595, for the year 1909. This sort of bottle was used for pharmaceuticals of the ‘Tabloid’ range, including ‘Ephedrine Hydroch’ pills and ‘Diginutrin’.