Green internal screw mineral water bottle originally made for the Cohen Brothers of Camberwell before the dissolution of their partnership at the end of 1892. The bankrupt stock of bottles was purchased by the firm of Nicholas Paul (St Pancras) and sand-blasted with the name of N. Paul. Paul’s bottles were taken to Yarmouth from the St Pancras rail terminal, by tourists, and collected and re-used (illegally) in Yarmouth by the YABC (Yarmouth Aerated Beverages Company). This one has a YABC internal screw-stopper in the neck as proof. Normally they were for YABC’s own straight-sided mineral water bottles, of similar shape but in aqua glass.